UPDATED 6th June 2022: The government in England has now removed the mandatory requirement for wearing of masks in a healthcare setting, therefore masks are no longer required at Highfield. Should you prefer to continue to wear a mask then please do so. It is still not advisable to visit for healthcare appointments if you suspect you have COVID or are experiencing symptoms of COVID.
If you are displaying any symptoms of a cold, please wear a mask when attending the clinic to help stop spread of infection.
Please be assured that we are constantly reviewing our working practices in line with Government guidelines and the advice given by our professional bodies in an effort to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. Hghfield will continue to carry out a risk assessment of our clinical setting (using the BCA Infection Prevention and Control document) and continue to review this, as well as keeping up to date with the latest requirement of the chiropractic regulator, the General Chiropractic Council.
With this in mind, there will be a few changes implemented when you visit the clinic:
1. Patients will be asked to use hand sanitiser gel as soon as they enter the clinic. Your chiropractor will wash his hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser between each and every patient. He will also sanitise his treatment couch and room between each patient.
3. Please leave as many accessories in the car as you are able to, eg handbags, watches, jewellery, phones etc. The less you have with you, the less risk there is of contamination.
4. Please attend for your appointment on your own wherever possible. If you are a minor, please only attend for your appointment with one parent or guardian. All other family members/friends will be asked to remain in the car.
5. We are allowing gaps between each patient in order to clean down couches, instruments, surfaces, door handles etc following each treatment session. Please be patient and bear this in mind when attending for your appointment – we may occasionally not run to time.
6. If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID , please reschedule your appointment. Please also reschedule if you have had exposure to anyone with confirmed or suspected COVID in the last 7 days or are currently positive or awaiting PCR test results for COVID.
7. Whenever possible, please pay by contactless card, not by cash. Currently cheques are not accepted.
Please feel free to contact the clinic if you have any questions. Let’s all stay safe and well.
The Highfield Chiropractic Clinic team